Happy 2012

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!!  I know it's the end of January but I wanted to wish you all a great 2012 and looking forward to what's to come in the new year.  I know that I was really bad about blogging last year but I hope to do a much better job this year. :)



images by Up Imagery


Paul and I had a little photo session with Eddie from Up Imagery last July and Nancy his wife/ my friend from So Happi Together came along while pregnant then to help... thanks Nancy!! :)  They are such a cute couple!  If you are in need of a photog and coordinator this duo is AWESOME!!  Thanks Eddie for taking such lovely images of me and my hubby.  LOVE your work. ;)

Since I didn't get to send out Christmas cards this past December, it got a little crazy towards the end of the year so I decided to do New Year's cards instead.  I found the card above from Tiny Prints.  They really have a great selection of cards and other do dahs.  Check 'em out.