Southern Weddings Magazine

Monday, April 30, 2012

SO excited to be published in Southern Weddings Magazine V3 !!  I know it's a bit late but better late than never, right?!  When Adrienne from Adrienne Gunde Photography let me know that a wedding we did together was going to be featuring the bouquet from the event, I was delighted. :)  Here is the feature from the magazine...




I was also accompanied by other gorgeous bouquets in the magazine feature.  Check out the magazine and
I'm sure you all will get inspiration and endless ideas from it!!



There's a little story behind this wedding, I found out after I met my bride Linda that her now husband went to dental school with my brother at NYU... small world!  I LOVED Linda's bouquet and her florals consisted of sweet peas, roses, freesia, dusty miller, tulips, mini callas and peonies~ love the color combination and texture to the bouquet.


Images via Adrienne Gunde Photography

Check out the rest of Linda and Chris' wedding on Adrienne's blog and they were also featured on Project Wedding.  Thanks Adrienne and hope to work together again soon and thanks Southern Weddings magazine for the feature, I'm honored!!!